The Softie Wrap by Jon Renau is designed to provide comfort, style, and full coverage. The fabrics are selected to ensure comfort and are hypoallergenic. With the ever-changing needs of women with hair-loss in mind, Jon Renau strives to produce the finest quality available on the market today!
Model is wearing Marquis Multi
Gallery Model is wearing Leopard
HOW TO APPLY
1. Place beanie around neck and slide
up above hair line and ears
2. Adjust to desired placement (beanie
can be worn twisted or folded as a headband)
1. Hold opening and “shake” forward and
down to close opening
2. Slide on like a cap
3. Adjust placement as needed
- Bamboo Viscose Fabric – Keeps moisture away from the skin to keep you cool and dry.
- Comfortable Cap – The cap is one size fits all and the bamboo fabric has a soft, smooth texture and it great for sensitive skin.
- Multiple Uses – Can also be worn as a sleep cap.
EXPERT TIPS & STYLING IDEAS
- The full coverage cap can be worn with or without hair.
- Pair with a halo or full wig to change your look.